WHEN GOING HOME DIRECTLY FROM THE HOSPITAL IS JUST NOT AN OPTION, AYERS TEAM IS HERE TO HELP YOU GET BETTER
Specialized Skilled Nursing
We are fully licensed by the state of Florida and provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week skilled nursing care – both short and long term. Our goal is to make you or your loved one feel at home – we take care of your meals, laundry and housekeeping so you can focus on getting better.
Ayers Health & Rehab offers a large range of medical services for individuals with complex medical issues and those who need rehabilitative therapies. Each person’s short- or long-term care is customized for their individual needs and preferences and delivered around-the-clock by Ayers partners. These individualized plans are created to help you or your loved one get back to living as independently as possible.
Some medical issues we provide skilled nursing care for include:
- Rehabilitation care due to fractures or joint replacements
- General wound care
- Acute medical conditions
- Short-term medical care following a hospital stay
- Respiratory care
- Parkinson’s care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Terminal illness care (in cooperation with hospice)
- Stroke recovery
- Personal care: bathing, dressing, grooming, medications, etc.
- General rehabilitation after an extended illness or invasive operation
- Diabetic rehabilitation